Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Oxford Shoe

 



            I’ve long been pining over the oxford shoe—but without a lot of inspiration on how to wear them, I stopped looking for a new pair. Of course, as it often happens, when you stop looking for something is when you find it. I came across this all leather pair at Salvation Army recently and scooped them up. They look like they’ve barely been worn which is another bonus.

            Because these shoes remind me of men’s wear, I selected other masculine pieces to go along with them. To give the shoes high visibility, I paired then with my skinny OP cords. For a pop of color, I picked my Brooks Brothers plaid shirt. I’ve been wearing button up shirts nearly every day and I’m constantly looking for new ways to wear them. I’m doing a series on ways to wear the button up shirt (see it HERE and HERE) but “with a sweater vest” wasn’t on that original list.

See how else I wore this plaid button up HERE

Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment