Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Thrifty Threads: A Junior League Shopping Review

Hello Readers, 
My mother and I recently visited our local Junior League which, it turns out, had many items on mark down. Here's what I snagged. 

Ronni Nicole Striped Nautical Dress   $5


This nautical dress jumped right out at me! I should be able to wear it 3 seasons a year with proper styling. It’s navy, which is a bit hard to see in the photo. I may try to remove the white cuffs on the sleeves and leave the one on the bottom hem.

Banana Republic Blue and Pink Striped Oxford   $3.50


I love the blue and pink stripe of this blouse. The fit is great! It’s just the right amount of different from the blue American Eagle oxford I snagged (see it HERE). I’m already planning to layer it under the J Crew rose sweater below!

J Crew Marigold and Pink Cable Knit Sweaters   $1.25 (each)

At the beginning of the fall season, I decided to focus on finding more pull over sweaters. I’ve definitely increased my collection and these two J Crew brand cable knits are so perfect. High quality, solid colors, and unlike most of the other colors I already had (blues and greens).

Jacklyn Smith Black Satin Skirt   $1.75


Not a high quality brand, but the perfect black skirt for a fancy evening. I’m interested to see how else I can style this!

WM Chelsea LTD scarf            $3


A bit of Googling reveals this company is based in Conneticut and manufactures men’s neck ties (mainly). This silk scarf has beautiful buildings on it—still not sure if it’s a college or not, but I loved the simple design. 

Hope you enjoyed this shopping review!
Thriftfully Yours, 
B

1 comment:

  1. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! 성인용품도매

    ReplyDelete