Monday, December 17, 2012

Thrifty Threads: Part I of a GW Shopping Review


            I recently headed to a Goodwill in a local town and though my haul wasn’t the biggest, I did snag 3 quality pieces to add to my collection.


1. American Living Red Skater Dress            $4.00
I was so pleased to find that this dress was in my size! The color is that perfect fire engine red that I love and rarely wear. This cotton dress is easy to wear, yet looks classic and elegant. I wore it days after buying it—look for it in an upcoming post!



2. Ralph Lauren Sport Berry Cable Knit Sweater            $4.00
At the beginning of this season, I made a decision to add more sweaters to my collection. I was pleased to find this Ralph Lauren classic cable knit in a great, berry color. Perfect as a layering piece!

 3. Talbots Dark Teal Quilted Jacket            $6.50
My search for a quilted jacket is finally OFF! This lightweight jacket is not warm enough for December weather in the Northeast, but the price was too good to pass up! Next fall, I’ll be wearing this jacket to death.

Guess what readers? The same day, I drove to ANOTHER Goodwill and scored again! Stay tuned for part two of my thrifting extravaganza!
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment