Friday, November 2, 2012

The Capri Suit


             
           A while back on Veronika’s Blushing, I saw a great photo of V wearing her skinny black capris as part of a suit. 

I thought it was so chic and a fun twist on the boring, traditional pants suit. I had every I needed already in my closet, but I would’ve never thought to wear them together. 
           I thrifted this blazer years ago and held onto it because I knew one day, I would need more professional clothing. The retail price for an Express brand blazer like this would be more than $50 and I snagged this one for just $7. To keep it from looking too masculine, I used pink as my accent color.
Tell me readers, How do you style a suit? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com or tweet me at BsGoodwillHunt
Thriftfully Yours,
B


No comments:

Post a Comment