Tuesday, November 13, 2012

How to: Seasonal Transition



            I like choices- lots of choices, especially in fashion. When I can, I like to find creative ways to wear certain pieces throughout multiple seasons. It expands my wardrobe immensely without buying more pieces, which also makes it economical.
           
            This red jumper is a piece I keep out all year long. While I always wear it with tights or leggings, because of the length, the season dictates the way I style the rest of the outfit. In Spring, I usually wear it sleeveless, whereas in Fall or Winter, I layer it. For this outfit, I layered it over a tee shirt but I have also worn it over a turtleneck. I also have a navy blue jumper that I styled for Fall recently- Check out that post by clicking HERE.

Tell me readers, Would you wear this layered look? Comment, email me (BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com) or tweet me (BsGoodwillHunt)

Thriftfully Yours,
B


No comments:

Post a Comment