Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloweeny



Coral chunky cardigan- American Eagle (via Goodwill) ~$4
Black and white striped dress- Old Navy ~$25
Black leggings- Department Store ~$4
White Bubble Necklace- JEWELIQ (gift)
Pyramid earrings- Forever 21/Target (? not sure, prob around $4 for the pair)
Black knee high boot- (gift)
TOTAL COST: $37

            I have some very strong rules about color pairings. One of these rules pertains to this color combo: Black and Orange. For me, these colors are only appropriate around or on Halloween. I broke out my ON black and white striped dress for the occasion. I’ve been so excited to transition these dresses (I loved them so much, I bought two {the other is red and navy blue}) into fall and winter by pairing them with tights or leggings and boots. I’m already planning my next wearing of this dress (in a month or too, as to be fair to all my other pieces)!
Tell me readers, Do you wear black and orange together all times of year? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com or tweet BsGoodwillHunt
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment