Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Night in the Tropics: Part II


        
           The transition from summer to fall is rough. Packing away my warm weather clothing is seriously depressing. The lone saving grace of fall is outerwear. Some women love shoes, some women love handbags, I love outerwear.

            A coat isn’t just a warm practical covering for one’s outfit—it should be an extension of your fabulous ensemble. For the dinner dance I recently attended, I wanted to be sure I selected the correct coat from my collection. I selected this purple one for its length and dressy quality. The faux-fur collar I thrifted this summer seemed to be a good addition for both warmth and class. Nothing says, “I’m one classy broad” quite like a fur (or good faux).

Tell me readers, Would you wear a fur (or faux) collar this fall? Comment, email me (BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com) or tweet me (BsGoodwillHunt)

Thriftfully Yours,
B


PS. 
Me and my date, James Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment