Monday, November 12, 2012

A Little Bit Country


 
           Something about a ditsy floral, brown leather boots and a deer necklace say “country” to me. I’m not a big country music fan (except T. Swift--obvs), but I never pass up an opportunity to try out a new genre of dress. I find many country stars dress with class and often look very glamorous. 

I thrifted these floral culottes recently and decided to style them casually. I chose a classic black top and grey leggings, which allowed the floral to pop so much more. The stand out accessory is definitely my antlered deer necklace. By pairing it with the plain black top, it gets all the attention it deserves— it certainly is a conversation starter! 

This outfit is but a small toe dipped into country waters but I would consider venturing further. Doing so would require the staple country piece, one which has long been on my Hunt List, the cowboy boot. I love all boots, and fall/winter is certainly the time to wear them.

Tell me readers, Would you rock a country-inspired look? Comment, email me (BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com) or tweet me (BsGoodwillHunt)

Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment