Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Color of the Season



Teal long sleeve top- Ann Taylor (via Goodwill) ~$3.50
Velvet paisley pants- Lee (via Goodwill) ~$5
Gold bead necklace- Old Navy ~$5
Brown leather belt- Vintage (from mom)
Red suede shoe- Riekers Shoes (gift)
TOTAL COST: $13.50

            I thrifted these pants a few years ago, long before my major obsession with thrifting began.
They’re a hair short, but I just ignore it! It’s so hard to see in this photo, but the print is just great. I’d really love to have them taken to a tailor and made into skinny pants- then I could wear them with boots! I love prints, so when I happen across a plain piece that I like, I try to snag it. Otherwise, I only have prints to wear with prints and that gets difficult. This top is a beautiful color and the details make it special (the shawl collar and the skinny cuff).
            I am definitely feeling this color this fall! When I look at all the tops I’ve thrifted recently, MANY of them are in this color family. It’s so fabulous and goes well with many other colors and prints.  
Tell me readers, What is your go-to color this season? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com or tweet me at BsGoodwillHunt
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment