Thursday, October 18, 2012

Still Chic

Teal v-neck sweater- ODCC (via Junior League) ~$ .25
White sleeveless button up- Ann Taylor (via Salvation Army) ~$3
Grey herringbone trousers- H&M ~$30
Pearl necklace- gift
Purple skimmer- Delias (gift)
TOTAL COST: $33.25

            Some pieces in my wardrobe have managed to stick around for years, despite not focusing on quality. These wide leg trousers from H&M were purchased as far back as 9th grade! That’s right, I’ve had this pair of pants for just about 10 years. Not only do they still fit, but they’re still chic. There are classic pieces all women should own, and if you purchase smartly, they’ll be with your for years to come. I paired this wardrobe staple with one of newest (and most thrifty) finds, this super soft vintage sweater from the Junior League- snagged for just a quarter. The preppy result is professional without being unapproachable.
Tell me readers, What staple pieces have been in your wardrobe forever? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com or tweet me at BsGoodwillHunt
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment