Monday, September 24, 2012

The End of Summer



Black and white stripped dress- Old Navy ~$20
Gold link necklace- Thrifted (Salvation Army) ~$9
Red braided belt- H&M ~$5
Teal barrel bag- Merona (at Target) ~$30
Black gladiator sandals- Ruff Hewn ~$13
TOTAL COST: $77

            I have been waiting to wear this dress since I got it! It’s a dress I want to wear through multiple seasons, so I hurried to style it for one of the last warm days in September. I rolled up the long sleeves and belted it- still rocking bare legs, my friends! Once it’s colder, the sleeves will come down and I’ll be wearing leggings and a great pair of boots.
What do you all think of my new bag? A friend recently mistook it for a Coach bag! Precious, my dear, but I’d be afraid to own one of those! This is a $30 leatherette bag from Target that I featured in my Weekend Watch post. Of course, I styled this look using my beloved black gladiator sandals. Summer is now officially over, so I only have a little bit more time with these lovely sandals.
Tell me readers, What are your thoughts on my new bag? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com or tweet me at BsGoodwillHunt
Thriftfully Yours,
B

1 comment:

  1. I really like the bag! The teal color doesn't show up well on my phone, so hopefully I'll get to see it for real!

    ReplyDelete