Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Saving at Salvation


            Are you thinking, “ANOTHER shopping update?! What gives?! How often do you shop?” Readers, this summer has been an all time high for purchasing but consider these two points…
1. I made a huge shift to 80%+ thrift shopping (vs. buying retail)
2. In exchange for helping find, launder, describe and photograph the items on our eBay site, I do not take a percentage of the earnings, rather, I purchase a few items as part of the store haul.
Also, it was 50% off Wednesday- my favorite. Without further explanation, onto the review!
(Starting top left and moving clockwise)

Silky floral pajama pants: These were ONE DOLLAR, ‘nuff said.
NY & Co tan shift: Easy to wear. Summery.
Massimo fuchsia ruffle pop over: The color is NOT accurate, its not nearly this fluorescent, it’s much more of a fall pink.
J Crew Bermuda chino: J Crew bottoms are so expensive new so finding a great pair of their shorts at a thrift store is my favorite thing. 

Gold tone chain link necklace: Anyone ever painted metal jewelry? I want to spray this black…
Tell me readers, How often do you shop? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com or tweet me at BsGoodwillHunt
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment