Monday, September 10, 2012

Pretty Paisley



Blue paisley tube dress- Target (via Goodwill) ~$4
Crème Brulee Baubles & matching earrings- JEWELIQ (gift, retails for $25)
Stretchy gold belt- Goodwill (no tag) ~$2
Silver gladiator sandals- Bongo (via Marshalls) ~$5
TOTAL COST: $11

            I  bought this dress a few summers ago because I was doing a photos shoot and the photog suggested wearing a dress while shooting in the water. Knowing the water source we were shooting in wasn’t the most clean, I naturally did not want to use something I already owned because it could have been ruined. 


Luckily, I didn’t end up getting the dress wet and I kept it! Sometimes I fold it over and wear it as a maxi skirt. It’s wonderful. It was also a great opportunity to showcase the BABULE NECKLACE I reviewed in my last post.
Tell me readers, Have you ever bought something for one purpose and ended up using it for something else? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com or tweet me at BsGoodwillHunt
Thriftfully Yours,
B

1 comment:

  1. love the dress and necklace together. having your hair up is a good look for this.

    ReplyDelete