Friday, September 7, 2012

Preppy Pineapple



Striped Pineapple tank- J Crew (via a store in OBX) ~$15 (old)
Khaki chinos- J Crew (via Salvation Army) $3
Red braided belt- H&M ~$5
Tan sandals- Target ~$20
TOTAL COST: $43

            Oh J. Crew- how I love thee, but NOT your in store pricing! AH! Of course the J Crew outlet exists, but did you know that the merchandise is not “leftovers” but a totally different line that is made of lower quality material? Yeah. Sad days. I love outlets because I love deals, but I do not love this system. I would much rather pour over rack after rack at Goodwill or Salvation Army to find the great deal. It’s so rewarding. Like these shorts, for example. I found these on a 50% off Wednesday at SalVal and hoped they’d fit. They’re a bit longer than I usually wear, but still shorter than a Bermuda cut, so I don’t consider them too “mature” for me. This tank top is a favorite of mine, but how often can one wear a sequined striped pineapple top? Not very often. Wish I had it in watermelon… But pineapple is such a great looking fruit.
Tell me readers, What do you think is the most interesting looking fruit? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com or tweet me at BsGoodwillHunt
Thriftfully Yours, B

No comments:

Post a Comment