Thursday, September 27, 2012

Classy Girls Wear Pearls

-->

Plaid Dress- American Living (via Salvation Army) ~$4
Dark Fuchsia Cardi- Merona (at Target) ~From mom
Oversized Sunglasses- Wet Seal ~$3
Pearl Necklace- Gift
Teal Barrel Bag- Merona (for Target) ~$30
Tan Sandal- Target ~$20
TOTAL: $57

            Today is my homage to the blog run by the glamorous Sarah Vickers, Classy Girls Wear Pearls. If you have not seen her blog, please check it out! I am a lover of plaid and finding a plaid dress was a great excitement. The length is appropriate on me, which is tricky in a sundress, and this one far exceeds my fingertips! Hooray! Naturally, I paired it with a cardigan and my new bag. Sadly, the seasons are changing and this dress is getting packed up after this wear until next spring.
Tell me readers, What blogs inspire your outfit choices? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com or tweet me at BsGoodwillHunt
Thirftfully Yours,
B

1 comment:

  1. I want to wear that dress when I come in your panties

    ReplyDelete