Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Goodwill Fill (+Today is my BIRTHDAY!)



       
     Mother and I have visited yet another Goodwill in the surrounding area, this one near a grocery store (Wegmans) which we like to shop at 2-3 times a year. This Goodwill had some excellent brands, so we will probably be back (on our next out-of-town grocery trip). I snagged 6 pieces for myself, 5 of which were fall/winter pieces. I did make one summery exception, but we’ll get to that.
            Starting with the four square photo (Top L, going clockwise) This long sleeve grey J Crew tee is soft and warm. Not to mention, perfect for layering. Ann Taylor put out this fold over collared long sleeve tee in dusty teal- it’s a much more dressy take on the long sleeve cotton shirt. This navy and white long sleeve Gap is the fall/winter companion to the very similar looking Gap tee I found at the Junior League $1 bag sale. It’s cozy and nautical. Finally, this ½ sleeve lightweight sweater cardigan by Express is perfect for fall. It will allow me to wear some of my tank tops for a few more weeks. I also snagged two bottoms: these seaweed patterned J Crew chinos and this vintage purple wool pencil skirt. I had to snag these J Crew chinos- they retail for upwards of $40, so for $5 I have a giant savings AND J Crew shorts. The wool skirt is going to be great with a number of my secretary blouses. Can’t wait to start styling for fall- I’m getting bored of my summer wardrobe.
Tell me readers, Have you started fall shopping? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com
Thriftfully Yours,
B

PS- I will do an outfit post about my Birthday in a few days, so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment