Monday, August 6, 2012

Immediate Yes



Chartreuse tank- Gap Outlet ~$10
Bright pink ¾ cardigan- Gap Outlet ~$20
White and poppy print skort- Ann Taylor LOFT (via Salvation Army) ~$5
Tan sandals- Target ~$20
Deer necklace- Etsy (gift)
TOTAL COST: $55

            I love bright colors and pieces that make a statement- I think that this outfit communicates that idea. This Ann Taylor LOFT poppy print skort (for those of you confused, like my computer’s spell check function, skirt + short= skort) was an immediate yes. Of my 12 Ann Taylor/LOFT pieces, 9 were thrifted. It’s a brand I’ve come to appreciate much more as I get older and my fashion orientation switches from student to professional. Some brands just fit your body right, and Ann Taylor is one of those brands for me. Unfortunately, buying new from them on a regular basis is not an option. I still window shop- in fact, Ann Taylor has been selling these lace shell tanks (see below) for months now and they’re so fabulous, but for $98, I just can’t justify it (not even a little).
    
            I also wanted to share my manicure for the week. It’s OPI Hot & Spicy with China Glaze Fast Track (Hunger Games collection). It went quite well with the orange hues in the skort.


Tell me readers, Do you have a certain brand that fits you the best? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment