Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dollar Dash



          
          Recently, our local Junior League had its semiannual Fill a Bag for $1 to clear out old spring/summer merchandise and make way for the first wave of fall/winter wear. Of course, I couldn’t resist the opportunity to see what I could snag for a buck so I went over close to the beginning of the event, hoping for a better pool from which to pick. However, 4 days prior to the bag sale, the store offers 50% followed by 75% off all items, so when you get to dollar bag day, it’s just the dregs left. Overall, I am pleased with my haul. I snagged 4 pieces for myself and a few others for the shop. Here are my haul highlights: Gap navy & white striped crew neck tee, Cable & Gauge multicolored circle tank, lavender Lands’ End pullover, and a paisley button front dress by Too-She-She.
Tell me readers, What fall items are you hoping make their way into your thrift stores? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com
Thriftfully Yours,
B

PS Yesterday was National Thrift Day, hope you celebrated by thrifting a great new piece for your wardrobe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment