Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Con Accento



White and brown print tank top- Ann Taylor (via Goodwill) ~$3.50
Khaki shorts- Old Navy ~$20
Gold slip on shoes- TOMS (gift, retails for $54)
Gold 24” strand necklace with pearl accents- Consignment (no brand) ~$3
Gold 20” strand necklace with pearl accents- Consignment (no brand) ~$3
Army green belt- Target (via Goodwill) ~$2
TOTAL COST: $31.50

            It’s rare to see me in an all neutral palate outfit, but here it is! I still manage to get some pizzazz in my ensemble with gold accents. The necklaces are recent thrifts from a consignment store and I just love them. They will mix well with many looks, casual and dressy. I am still new at the art of jewelry layering, so this is my “bunny slope” attempt.
Tell me readers, What are your tips for jewelry layering? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com
Thriftfully Yours, 
B

No comments:

Post a Comment