Monday, July 30, 2012

One Blouse Two Ways



Black printed blouse- Ship N Shore (via Goodwill) ~$3.50
Grey button pencil skirt- Ann Taylor LOFT (via Goodwill) ~ $5
White pants- Ralph Lauren (via Marshall’s) ~$25
Grey pointy flats- Nine West (via Goodwill) ~$5
TOTAL COST:
Outfit One ~$11.50
Outfit Two ~$33.50

            I love finding versatility in my clothes. My plethora of secretary blouses can be worn in both dressy and casual ways. In look one, I paired my blouse with this excellent find, an Ann Taylor LOFT skirt I thrifted. The original buttons were plain so I swapped them out for these beautiful silver crest ones. In the photo, both pieces look like the same color, but there is more definition and separation when you see it in real life. I went for a more relaxed look in my second outfit. I would have never thought to wear them untied until I saw this photo from a favorite blog of mine, Pink Peonies (http://www.thepinkpeonies.com/). 

I also love the white pants with the dark top. This blouse looks plain from far away, so I included a close up of the print. 

It’s an interesting one and I’m not sure what it’s supposed to be, but I love the incorporation of orange and blue as small detail colors.
Tell me readers, Which look do you prefer? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment