Sunday, July 22, 2012

Literally Literal

Sheer navy floral tank- Liberty for Target (via Goodwill) ~$3.50
Pink shorts- Tommy Hilfiger Outlet ~$25
Pink flower earrings- Forever 21 ~$5 (multipack)
Brown sandals- Target ~$20
TOTAL COST: Approx. $53.50

             I wore this outfit to visit the University of Tennessee Botanical Gardens. Seeing flowers and wearing flowers. I can be extremely childish in my dressing habits. Going to the zoo? Wear something zoo-y. Seeing Arabian Nights? Tunics and harem pants. It's silly, but it's the theater kid in me. I'm certain my excellent (and literal) outfit went unappreciated by fellow floral fanatics, but you, dear readers, will see the thought I put in :)
            This shirt was a long ago Goodwill purchase. It's clearly supposed to be lingerie and I bought it with the intent of using it as a beach cover-up, which is also why I packed it. However, it was very hot the day we were heading to the gardens and it seems like an excellent selection, especially when one also considers the floral print. It's not a very versatile piece but I bought it years before I was more conscious of what I was buying, even for $3.50.
           Tell me readers, Do you ever get creative and use lingerie in your everyday wardrobe? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com

Thriftfully Yours,
B


No comments:

Post a Comment