Saturday, July 21, 2012

50 Classics



White and navy striped t-shirt- Tommy Hilfiger (via Marshalls) ~$15
Navy cotton skort- via Boscov’s ~$10
Map print scarf- Thrifted (no tag) ~$6
Gold slip-ons- Toms Shoes ~(gift, retails for $54)
TOTAL COST: Approx. $31

            I simple, chic look and thought, what better way to accomplish that than to go with preppy classics? My style is flexible, but I do enjoy the classics. All women should build a wardrobe based on their personal tastes, however, I find this list of classics to be pretty helpful. In this picture, I’m working a few of the items- can you spot them?
            Here’s the checklist and a link (http://www.bellechantelle.com/2011/02/50-classics-for-your-closet.html) to a pictorial version. 

           Currently I have 42 items (although some, like the trench or blazer, are variations of the piece rather than what is stated). The missing items I’m currently searching for are: Classic Oxford (in blue) and Black Cigarette Pants.
            Tell me readers, How many items on the list do you have? or Which are you still searching for? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment